Here are maps of our locations:
Training Center at Kalaeloa
Direct Line – 842.0770
How to get there:
Take the H-1 from either the West or East to the Makakilo/Kapolei/Kalaeloa off ramp.
- Turn on to Fort Barrette Road heading in the makai direction.
- Drive on Fort Barrette Road until you get to a four way stop at the old Barbers Point Main Gate.
- Keep going straight (Fort Barrette Road turns into Enterprise Street) to the end of the road.
- Turn right onto Midway Street.
- Drive down Midway Street (heading in the Waianae direction) until you come to a fork in the road.
- Take the left side of the fork and our building is the big green warehouse (#187) on the left.
Directions to Baseyard Sand Island
Hours of Operation: Tuesday and Thursday from 9AM to 1PM
- Turn on Sand Island Access Road.
- Pass the old Kilgos, Malolo and First Hawaiian Bank on the right.
- Go through the first intersection (Auiki St.) and make the next right turn after the McKesson Building (large cement building at the Auiki St. intersection). You will see our Nanakuli Housing Corporation sign and a La Mariana Resturant sign.
- Follow the road. You will pass the La Mariana Resturant and then the road bends and you will then be on the back side of Ameron Cement. You will notice a fork in the road. Take the left side of the fork and you will see Honolulu Recovery Systems ahead. Pass them and we are on the right side of the road next to all the large cement blocks.
Direct line to the Baseyard 841-5328